Ultralite Rose Gold
Le Maurice elevates your travel experience with Ultralite, the pinnacle of our design innovation, engineering, functionality and performance. Ultralite embodies Le Maurice commitment to making the best better; it incorporates from a super-light, triple-layer, high-performance alloy of ABS and polycarbonate, a revolutionary composite material created by Chimei for use in modern-day aircraft and vehicle construction. Another distinctive feature of this innovative material is its tremendous flexibility. The result is a collection of cases that are lighter and stronger while offering increased packing capacity, sleeker profiles, smarter functionality and easier manoeuvrability. Ultralite Collection highlights include: 4-wheel cases with 360 degree wheels that offers superior strength and longevity, silicon cushioned handle; impact-resistant handle system featuring two-stage telescoping handles and Le Maurice patent-pending, scratch resistant finishing.
- The lightweightness allows you to put on additional weighs to your luggage.
- The expandable capacity allows you to flexibly expand the width which increase the total volume. The Cabin, Medium and Large suitcase provide 48L, 82L and 125L in capacity respectively.
- Our 360å¡ rotating wheels are durable and compatible on any kind of road conditions. They glide smoothly when fully loaded.
- ABS plastic, PC (transparent bullet-proof glass) three-layer composite provide strong body structure .
- Aluminium handle can carry any bags on top of it.
- Le Maurice built-in combination lock enhances the custom experience without destroying.
|Cabin||Medium (60-69cm)||Large (70-79cm)|
||2-4 Days||5-7 Days||7+ Days|
|Volume (l)||41.0 (48.0)||65.0 (82.0)||93.0 (125.0)|
|Material||PC & ABS||PC & ABS||PC & ABS|
|Wheels||360º Single Wheel||360º Single Wheel||360º Single Wheel|
|Lock||Le Maurice Lock||Le Maurice Lock||Le Maurice Lock|
*Actual color, size and weight vary by configuration and manufacturing process. In case of any discrepancy, the actual object should be considered as final.